This is a free Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 tutorial for beginners, we make it simple with screenshots in every step to easily understand. From basic controls to some advance tips we compile it here for you.
Here are the contents that you can start to read and practice, If you are using the latest version, you can use this (Word 2013 and Word 2016) tutorial.
Chapter 1 – Getting started with Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Opening Microsoft Word
- Familiarizing the Control
- Creating and Saving Word Document
- Opening Word Document
Chapter 2 – Document Formatting
- Text formatting (Bold, Italic, Underline)
- Add/Remove page borders
- Adding, Formatting and Removing Page Number
- Setting page margins
- Line Spacing
- Creating lists (Bulleted or numbering)